About Elephant Springs Hotel & Cabanas
About Elephant Springs Hotel & Cabanas
Break away to the Elephant Springs Hotel & Cabanas, where you will find the perfect setting for a holiday or conference. The hotel is also the perfect setting for weddings, cocktail parties, launches and exhibitions.
Built in the style of old Colonial Africa and filled with antiques and memorabilia, the hotel also boasts all modern amenities. Boasting 44 air-conditioned Hotel Rooms with en-suite bathrooms, and 20 comfortable three-bedroom, self-catering Cabanas around a private pool and braai area, Elephant Springs is the perfect setting for all your holiday needs.
Elephant Springs offers a uniquely African dining experience. Browse the buffet line or select your choice of dishes from our enticing a la carte menu. Enjoy a drink or watch your favourite sport in our beautiful bar area.
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
Wedding Venues: By combining the Kambaku or Mafunyane venues, the hotel offers seating for up to 200 guests or 150 guests when a dance floor is required. The large venue easily transforms into a wedding hall, complete with red carpet walkway leading up to the altar.
Conference Venues: We offer conference facilities to suit your needs, boasting fully equipped venues ranging from a massive 200-seater hall to an intimate 40-seater conference room. We offer an all-inclusive package featuring conferencing, accommodation and meals.
Please note that a 50% deposit is required within 48 hours of the confirmation of your reservation. Bookings that have not been paid the 50% deposit will be cancelled after 48 hours and cannot be guaranteed.
Key Deposit for Cabanas: A R300.00 cash deposit is required in the event of any breakages or loss of any of the items found in your unit. Should there be any breakages or loss of any of the items in your unit, the deposit is then not returnable. If all is in order then your deposit will be returned on your departure.
HOUSE RULES FOR THE CABANAS
• No smoking is allowed in the Cabanas.
• Hi-fi’s and music systems are not allowed on the property and will be confiscated.
• Noise levels must be controlled and may not be audible outside your unit so as to not disturb neighbouring guests.
• Poor behaviour that disturbs other guests will not be tolerated. Guests who do not adhere to this request will be requested to leave the premises.
• No noise at the pool area is allowed after 8pm.
• Inventory list to be completed and signed by guests upon check in. Please inform reception should your inventory be incomplete. Please hand in your completed inventory list at reception and inform us of any damages before departure.
• Cutlery and crockery may not be removed.
• Room Service is available from 8am to 9pm.
• Housekeeping services units daily. This excludes washing of dishes and clothing.
• Towels are replaced after 2 nights’ consecutive stay to conserve water. Should you require clean towels, please place the towels that need replacing in the bath.
• Towels may not be used at the Pool area.
• No loud music allowed in the parking area.
• No alcohol or food in the pool.
• Elephant Springs is located opposite Forever Resorts and the Shoprite Shopping Centre.
• Parking is in front of the Cabanas behind a security controlled gate which is locked at night.
• We have 24 hour security roaming the property.
• We are located in a malaria free area.
• The Cabanas have steep stairs and the rooms and living areas are on three different levels. Both “Pool Access” and “Poolside Balcony” Cabanas have a first floor entrance, accessible through stairs on either side of the building. We request that guests take care when ascending the staircases.
• We also offer wedding and conference facilities. In the event of a large event or function, we offer alternate dining venues to guests should the restaurant be booked.
Other facilities at Elephant Springs include:
The Hotel and Cabanas each have a separate swimming pool for the convenience of their respective guests.
Facilities for Hotel & Cabanas guests include:
• Bed linen and towels supplied
• Room service and daily room servicing
• TV with select DSTV channels
• Laundry service
Additional facilities for Hotel guests include:
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Wake up call service
• Writing desk with stationary
Additional facilities for Cabanas guests include:
• Braai facilities
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling