About Mano a Mano
This chic and happening restaurant in bustling, popular Green Point is ideal for young modern families with its laid-back atmosphere and food that's just right for any palate.
A glass of wine at lunch time over a sauntering meal will prove to be just what the doctor ordered and diners seem to regularly if you look at the local vibe. Unpretentious, bistro-style food is the order of the day and dishes vary from light, imaginative salads to more decadent lamb chops. Be sure not to miss the delicious and indulgent prego rolls, hearty food with a gourmet flavour.
The modern, elegant décor creates a space that is inviting and friendly and the service is top notch. There is a reason why this place is bustling - why not find out what it is.
Directions to Mano a ManoTravelling on the N1 into Cape Town:
• Keep right at the fork and follow the signs for Sea Point/Waterfront and merge onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Continue onto Buitengracht Street;
• Turn right onto Riebeek Street;
• Continue onto Somerset Road/M61;
• Continue to follow theM61;
• You will now be in Main Road.
Accommodation near Mano a Mano
Mano a Mano Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling