About Hermitage Huisies
Hermitage Huisies, in the picturesque Hermitage Valley, is situated just 2 km outside of Swellendam at the foot of the Langeberg Mountains and right next door to popular Berry Farms and Marloth Nature Reserve. This area is well known for its spectacular views, tranquility and abundant outdoor activities.
The Zaayman Family would love for you to share a little piece of our heaven and stay a while in one of the four self-catering cottages on the farm. All our cottages are very comfortably furnished with all the necessities. Each cottage comes with an essential braai area.
We appreciate the importance of a good nights rest and therefore all adult beds are equipped with pocket spring mattresses for your sleeping pleasure. All of our cottages are fitted with free Wi-Fi. River, Rose and Guinea Fowl cottage comes with indoor fireplaces. We do allow very well behaved dogs on the farm at an extra charge .
Enjoy our outdoor Swimming Pool with the most magnificent mountain views! KolKol wood-fired hot tub for hire! Minimum two nights booking at R350 per night wood included. Booking in advance essential.
We are taking the following responsible measures to keep our guests safe without limiting the enjoyment of your stay:
- Anti-bacterial handwash or hand sanitiser in all our cottages.
- Your cottage will be cleaned with anti-bacterial sanitiser (GK-7) with extra attention to all points of frequent contact.
- All our staff are aware, vigilant and informed.
- Kitchen utensils will be washed at high temperatures.
- Guests will be able to check in and out of their cottages without any human contact. We will communicate with you via email and text before and during arrival.
- Since we do not have card facilities, we ask that you pay for your accommodation in advance via electronic bank transfer if at all possible. Alternatively, we will arrange a safe cash exchange upon arrival.
- If you do experience any COVID 19 symptoms during your stay please contact our local Swellendam hospital on 0285142504. Please postpone your stay with us if you have any COVID 19 systems before arrival.
- Our hot tub is for private rental and not shared with other guests. We will clean the tub thoroughly before and after hire.
- We do ask that our guests enjoy their stay responsibly by keeping a safe social distance and washing their hands regularly.
Covid Safety Approved: We are taking a number of responsible measures to keep our guests safe, including having anti-bacterial handwash or hand sanitiser in all cottages, and your cottage will be cleaned with anti-bacterial sanitiser.
Minimum stay: two nights weekends and high seasons
Camping cot can be provided;
Pets allowed depending owner discussion - strict pet rules.
R50 per pet per night;
No smoking in the houses;
Hermitage Huisies have many animals on the farm also a dam and streams so please take care and note that you enter our property at own risk.
Reviews for Hermitage Huisies11 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Hermitage Huisies Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling