About Holiday Apartment Glencairn
Situated in a quiet neighborhood on the slopes of Elsies Peak, this newly renovated apartment provides an ideal base to explore the Southern Peninsula. Well-furnished, this holiday apartment accommodates two guests comfortably. Together with a private entrance, the apartment offers an open-plan living room with a small kitchen, dining area and lounge with TV. 20 local TV channels are available. The bathroom offers a shower over the bath, while the well-lit bedroom accommodates travelers in a double bed and opens out onto a private patio reserved for the guests. Glencairn Beach, Scratch Patch, Simon's Town Jubilee Square, the penguins at Boulders Beach, the Cape of Good Hope and much more is within easy reach. Scenic hikes begin just behind the house.
Sailing on our 39ft cruising yacht
For our guests we offer discounted sailing trips in False Bay:
- half day cruises to seal island and in the bay
- full day cruises to the Cape of Good Hope
- two day cruises to Gordons Bay with overnight on board
Stay between 03 Jan 2020 and 20 Dec 2020 and get 15% off.
- 7 night min stay (check-in between 03 Jan 2020 and 20 Dec 2020)
Stay between 03 Jan 2020 and 20 Dec 2020 and get 25% off.
- 30 night min stay (check-in between 03 Jan 2020 and 20 Dec 2020)
Stay between 03 Jan 2021 and 20 Dec 2021 and get 7% off.
- 7 night min stay (check-in between 03 Jan 2021 and 20 Dec 2021)
Stay between 03 Jan 2021 and 20 Dec 2021 and get 25% off.
- 30 night min stay (check-in between 03 Jan 2021 and 20 Dec 2021)
Holiday Apartment Glencairn Rooms
Reviews for Holiday Apartment Glencairn3 guest reviews Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Holiday Apartment Glencairn Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling