About Mountain Mist
Mountain Mist is a quiet nature retreat at the foot of the Kogelberg mountain in Betty's Bay and can accommodate up to a maximum of 6 guests (adults and/or children/toddlers) in a fully furnished three-bedroomed self-catering holiday home with all the comforts of your own home. There are three beautiful en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor - the first with a double bed, the second with twin beds and the third with a queen-size bed (each bedroom has a private entrance from the front porch). Kindly note that the flatlet in the attic remains vacant at all times, and is not rented out. The living
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Below are a few important points with regards to your stay at Mountain Mist - thank you in advance for your understanding and kind cooperation with regards to the following:
1) Mountain Mist is a quiet nature retreat in the middle of a nature reserve, and as such no music and/or noisy social events are allowed at Mountain Mist (otherwise the elderly neighbour at Mountain Mist might lodge a complaint).
2) Mountain Mist can accommodate a maximum of six guests (adults and/or children/toddlers).
3) Mountain Mist has an attic apartment, but it is not rented out and remains vacant for the duration of your stay.
4) Mountain Mist is a non-smoking establishment and, for hygiene purposes, pets can unfortunately not be accommodated.
5) Mountain Mist has a jacuzzi by the outside barbeque area, but it can not be heated - it is a cold-water jacuzzi.
6) Mountain Mist offers a limited number of DStv channels (i.e. the "Family Package", which has 67 channels).
- Laundry Facilities*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Check In
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling