Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
Mystique is located in Langebaan in the exclusive, private Penguin Place residential complex on the shores of the lagoon. This comfortable house is close to the lagoon and yacht club with magnificent views of the lagoon.
This self-catering house can accommodate up to ten guests, and contains five en-suite bedrooms. The spacious open-plan living room is on the second floor, from where the fantastic views can be enjoyed.
The house also has a large outdoor entertainment area with a swimming pool and build-in braai. The house is fully equipped with all the necessities including a dishwasher, outdoor build-in braai and hotel bouquet DStv. The house is also equipped with quality linen and towels.
The washing machine will only be available to guests who book for seven days or longer.
More About Mystique
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Double bed
- Iron and board
Beach: Mystique is just a few minutes from the local beach.
A refundable breakage deposit of R2000 will be required.
Please note: all outstanding funds are due seven (7) days before arrival.
No check-ins will be done after 20:00. After 19:00 a late check-inn fee of R250 per half hour, or part thereof, applies. Payable in cash upon arrival.
To ensure a pleasant stay for our guests and good relationships with our neighbours, we enforce the following Terms and Conditions very strictly.
Right of admission to all properties is reserved. If any person misbehaves to the judgment of the owner or manager, the guests have to leave the premises immediately on request of the manager. In such an instance payments will not be refunded. The following actions are considered as misbehaviour:
* Excessive noise / loud music - any time during the day or night
Note: When neighbours can hear the music or noise it is “loud”,
* If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to in the Rental Agreement,
* Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco on the premises, and
* Any other action judged by the manager as misbehaviour.
All holiday homes are situated in a residential areas and consideration must be given to neighbours.
All facilities are used at own risk. The owner or manager does not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries which may result of using the facilities or any other injuries or damages visitors may suffer at this Holiday Home or on the property.
No smoking is allowed in the houses.
No pets are allowed in the Holiday Home, except by special arrangement for guide dogs for the visually handicapped.
No items are to be removed from the house. Bath towels are provided and are not to be used on the beach. The guests need to provide their own beach towels.
The key/breakage deposits are refunded within approximately two weeks after departure. The following may affect the refund:
* If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded,
* If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit.
* If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list):
* Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self-tanning or quick tanning lotion, and suntan oils,
Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the key deposit.
Arrival time: Between 16h00 and 19h00.
Note: When guests are checking in after 19:00 a fee of R250 per half hour, or part thereof, is payable in cash on arrival.
Departure time: 10h00 (on Sunday’s departure of 16:00 can be arranged)
During the peak season guests are only booked in at 16:00.
7 nights or 10 nights if the stay includes Christmas and New Year
Low and Mid-season:
Weekends: 2 nights
Midweeks: 3 nights
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling